Get ready to Get Down and Derby at Chicago Derby Day on Saturday, May 4 from 3pm – 6pm at Haymarket Pub & Brewery in the West Loop.
Known as the “most exciting two minutes in sports,” the Kentucky Derby is not only one of the most-watched televised events – it is one great occasion to throw a party. Chicago Derby Day will bring friends together for an afternoon filled with big, beautiful hats, seersucker suits, mint juleps and fun. DJ Johnny Walker will set the mood and put some funk into this Derby experience.
Event attendees are encouraged to dress up in their best Derby attire to celebrate a unique viewing of the 145th running of the Kentucky Derby around 5:50pm. Bottom line though is “you do you.” Dress up or dress down, whatever makes you feel comfortable. You can even come as your favorite Star Wars character if you like, as it is May the Fourth!
Tickets: $30 per person – General Admission (Available at the door unless Sold Out |
Limited VIP tables (10 ppl) for $750 (VIP SOLD OUT)
Event tickets include:
- (2) Mint Juleps crafted with Four Roses Bourbon
- (2) beers from the West Loop’s Haymarket Pub & Brewery
- Southern-inspired tasting menu from Chef Christopher McCoy
- One (1) Run For The Roses Raffle ticket. Raffle is centered on the fastest two minutes in sports offering amazing prizes
- A funky vibe provided by DJ Johnny Walker with an eclectic, hip mix from his vinyl collection
- Four Roses Bourbon Goodie Bag
- Chicago Derby Day hat competition and more!
Venue: Haymarket Pub & Brewery, 757 W. Randolph St.
Date: Saturday, May 4
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Beneficiary: Neighbors of West Loop through the Run For The Roses Derby Raffle.
Chicago Derby Day is a Culture-Content Production.